Junior Sales Manager (F/M)
United Arab Emirates / Dubai / Sales & Marketing
Based in Dubai / U.A.E., the Junior Sales Manager supports our Sales Manager in all customer related matters and is the main contact for determined accounts. The job holder is responsible for treating and coordinating all types of customer requests.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Recognizes and generates new business opportunities with current and new clients.
- Acts as the key interface between our customers and all relevant internal divisions in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Establishes professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
Your competencies and qualifications
- Completed technical or commercial Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-graduate degree with focus on Sales
- 2-3 years' work experience in managing sales accounts
- Enthusiasm for a demanding industrial product and technical understanding
- Strong team player who enjoys the art of sales
- Excellent relationship building skills and communication skills in Arabic and English
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Profund MS Office skills; especially Excel
- Technical training, support and education in order to manage the accounts professionnally
- Competitive benefit package including health insurance, provident fund and an attractive bonus system
- A five days working week and the opportunity to be part of our dynamic growing company
Mohamed Marzouk, Human Resources
ALPLA MIDDLE EAST DMCC
DMCC Business Centre, Level No 1, Jewellery & Gemplex 3, Array Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T -, www.alpla.com