Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
IT Business Analyst / Inhouse Consultant in Banking (m/f)
We are significantly strengthening our international team of IT Business Analysts and Inhouse Consultants in Group & Austrian IT. We are looking for ambitious and service oriented candidates who will - together with colleagues from the CFO and CRO area - design our future IT and process landscape. You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality. As we have several new positions to hire, we are looking for a variety of backgrounds and experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and various development possibilities.
- Support business lines in eliciting new demands towards IT and processes
- Align requirements with other business lines and detect synergies
- Lead or support pre-studies to elaborate the cost benefit analysis of projects
- Support vendor selection and new/updated solution implementation
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development
- Guide and support testing and defect management process
- Act as change manager to support the innovation process
- Participate in the international community of practice for business analysts
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business or IT department, preferable with the CFO, CRO or Data Warehouse area within the financial services industry
- Master degree in Finance, Risk, IT or similar
- Data affinity is required, experience with data models is an advantage
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!