Electrical Engineer (m/f)
Under the supervision of the controls manager and/or the controls project lead, the Electrical Engineer performs all activities associated with controls design, engineering, and on-site implementation of automatic material handling equipment and subsystems always in Iinteraction with project teams in a positive and focused manner.
- Understanding of controls hardware/software design and implementation.
- Have the ability to understand and work to all local / regional & federal regulations, assuring that designs and applications meet and/or exceed compliance.
- Prepare and utilize subsystem installation, commissioning test procedures and checklists.
- Provide support for subsystem electrical installation, interface testing, training, and startup support.
- Support other departments within TGW Systems such as: Product Development, Project Management, Manufacturing, Systems Engineering, Installation, Software Engineering, Lifetime Services, etc. and others as assigned or requested.
- Equipment/subsystem commissioning - configuration, testing, troubleshooting, debug, implementation, etc. of :
- Controls hardware and Software
- Human Machine Interface (HMI), User/Operator Interface,
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Effectively plan and manage daily tasks with time critical awareness.
- Prepare periodic installation and commissioning of:
- Status reporting: items completed, items planned, punch list items, concerns
- Project summary reporting: lessons learned, improvements, and pitfalls
- Possible temporary assignments as needed.
- Profound technical education in the field of electrical engineering
- 4 years of demonstrable experience in the generation of electric plans with ePLAN P8.
- Knowledge of the automatic generation of drawings with Engineering Center One.
- Generation and maintenance of EPLAN macros.
- Technical knowledge (sensors / actuators, drive technology, Profibus and ProfiNet control buses and French electrical regulations)
- Knowledge of logistic support systems.
- Experience dealing with suppliers and contractors
- Languages: Fluent in French and English, Spanish or German will be a plus.
- Permanent Contract
- A cooperative work environment in an international team within a leading systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions worldwide.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics Technology.
Become part of our dynamic team!