IT Support Specialist (m/f)
The IT Support Specialist is a highly technical Customer Service and support role requiring strong customer service and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of software and controls.
- Will take support calls and assist in resolving issues related to TGW automated warehouse solutions for our customers
- Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to guide customers through troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Coverage rotative shifts shared with team
- Ability to access software systems as needed to diagnose and resolve customer system malfunctions or perform system maintenance.
- Troubleshoot customer system errors, uses judgment to authorize and secure assistance, follow through with customer until issue is resolved.
- Remotely resolves service issues at customer site.
- Manage execution of required services through a combination of internal and external resources, training as necessary.
- Establish and maintain organized documentation and work methods for all LTS Support activities.
- Will spend time working in the Software Project group learning TGW software products as wells as Controls group.
- Good understanding of network infrastructure, familiarity with TCP/IP, subnetting, switching & routing, Ethernet concepts
- Programming skills, well versed in .NET (Frameworks: 3.5, 4.0., 4.5), C#, C+, C++, VBA )
- Familiar with virtualized operating systems with VMware
- Knowledge of Controls systems a plus (Siemens / Allen Bradley)
- Travel required less than 15% of the time when in the Lifetime Services department
A rewarding working environment in an international team within a leading systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions worldwide.
Permanent contract (CDI).
You like finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality!
Become part of our dynamic team!