Operational Risk Internship (m/f)
We are looking for a goal driven, dynamic and eager to learn student to join our OpRisk and ICS team. This is a chance for you to learn from the very beginning all tasks and projects connected with Management of operational Risks and Internal control system. You will be expected to contribute from your beginning, where you will take supporting responsibility and ownership of particular projects.
Your Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and organizational support in Management of Operational Risks and Internal control system
- Ownership of internal loss database, responsibility for keeping database updated
- Professional, on time phone and e-mail support regarding loss database
- Support with data analysis and quality assurance of loss data
- Contribute to all regular processes within the department as Risk Self-Assessment, Scenario analysis, Internal controls, Outsourcing steering
- Support in internal stakeholders communication regarding all aspects of Operational Risk and Internal control system
- Supporting internal regular reporting activities
- University student, preferred field of studies: Economics/Risk Management/Business administration or law
- You must be enrolled as a student for the whole period of the internship
- Excellent English knowledge, German or other CEE language would be an advantage
- Proactive attitude, drive and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, open minded and team oriented personality
- Organized person with a built up sense for urgency
- We offer a 6 months internship starting in October. This is a unique opportunity to get a first insight into Operational Risk Mangement and internal control system connected with building the bank in the European Head office with connection to CEE region
- You will have a chance to gain experience in a multinational, dynamic and successful environment, while getting familiar with all aspects of Operational Risk Management and internal control system.
We offer a monthly salary of EUR 1.100,- gross (for 38,5 hours/week).
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0