TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Aerospace team in Vienna we are looking for a
Project Manager Aerospace (m/f)
Due to our sustainable growth we are looking for an experienced project manager for the management coordination of aerospace projects in the area of embedded real-time systems with the aim to strengthen our market position in the aerospace industry besides our technological leadership. You will work with leading airplane integrators as well as our internal development teams and external partners.
- Management of safety critical aerospace hardware & software development customer projects respecting the relevant quality standards
- Controlling of technical discussions, strategic decision-making and taking over organizational management tasks
- Comprehensive and professional project planning and controlling
- Coordination and leadership towards the employees within the project, as well as internal subproject managers and external development partners
- Proactive risk management throughout all project phases
- Maintain customer relationship and customer support throughout the whole project cycle
- Ongoing and predictive reporting to the head of departments
- University degree in a technical field of study (electronics / informatics)
- Several years of project management and technical customer service experience
- Profound technical knowledge in the field of embedded systems
- Experience in project controlling
- Experience in the aerospace industry a plus
- Knowledge in aerospace quality and safety standards (DO254, DO178) beneficial
- Management personality with a pragmatic approach and goal-oriented way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action taking combined with an appreciative leadership style
- Excellent command of English
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities - choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 45,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0