Deine Traumkarriere in t
Sales-Guy, Marketing-Nerd oder Tech-Guru? Egal, wir sind immer auf der Suche nach neuen Talenten! Vielleicht haben wir ja die richtige Stelle für Dich.
Senior PHP Developer (m/f)
Prescreen develops a cloud-based e-recruiting solution that we sell as SaaS to companies of all sizes. We do that from the heart of Europe - Vienna, Austria. Prescreen was founded in 2014, since then our team has been working with recruiting departments all around the world to make recruiting easier and improve the candidate experience.
Since July 2017 we are part of XING - the leading professional network in the German-speaking area. Together with XING we see great potential to achieve our shared mission: enable companies to hire the best.
To enable our further growth we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer (fulltime) who helps our engineering team to excel at what we do best: build applications that work.
A Challenging Task
- You will play a senior role in a small and cross-functional team
- Design, test, build, ship and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable object-oriented PHP7 code
- You provide and enhance tools to automate processes and ultimately improve our development environment
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
A Convincing Background
- Strong object-oriented PHP skills, experience with MVC frameworks (i.e. Zend, Symfony2)
- Several years of experience in designing, building, testing and shipping web applications
- Automated testing, clean code and code coverage is just as important to you as production code
- Exceptional experience with various design and architectural patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge
- DevOps mentality and result-oriented experience with MySQL and Linux administration is of advantage
- Experience with front-end tech (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
- German is a plus
- Fulltime employment in Vienna
- Flexible working hours
- Apple or Windows (or Linux) - decide for yourself
- A decisive role in a dynamic and international environment
- Further career potential within Prescreen and XING
- An incredible rooftop terrace in the middle of Vienna for the occasional afterwork-drink
- All kinds of incentives like free coffee, tickets for public transport
We are legally required to state that the minimum yearly gross salary for this position is 44.786 Euro. The actual salary will depend on your background and experience - let's talk about that!
We are happy to receive your online application, just click on the 'apply now' button!
Art der StelleVollzeit