Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 9300 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful Purchasing team in our Headquarter in Leoben, Austria, we are looking for a
New Product Implementation Buyer (f/m)
- Ensure continuous supply and optimized supply chain for all embedded products (PCB, SIP or similar)
- Establish and maintain task driven supplier relationships
- Provide tactical prices for new materials and components for all embedded products
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance, resolving challenges and driving continuous improvement programs in coordinating with Head of Procurement
- Responsibility for strategic contract management and supplier negotiations for all embedded products
- Collect price information, implement price- and rebate-schemes, negotiate single materials or services for new specific products
- Achieve predefined negotiation results with suppliers, partners and associated companies under the guidance of the Head of Procurement
- Commercial or Technical degree or comparable education with focus on Business/Procurement
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in Procurement in an international (preferably manufacturing) company
- General market knowledge in the PCB industry preferably in embedded products (electronic components, semiconductor, etc.), its standards and processes
- Knowledge of Purchasing/Finance/Inventory processes and systems
- Excellent vendor relation and negotiation skills
- Intercultural awareness and confident cross-functional communication skills
- Very good computer literacy especially in SAP, MS Office, Lotus Notes etc.
- Full English and German proficiency written and oral
- Personal and professional development in a multi-national, dynamic company
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the development of a growth company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
If you are looking for a new challenging task and want to become part of AT&S, please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 37.410,- Euro.