A successful team is like a powerful engine - well-matched parts add up to a masterpiece.
Be part of our masterpiece! Join us now as:
Choose your office
APPLICATION ENGINEER DIESEL ENGINE M/W
YOU'VE GOT ...
- specific calibration work experience in the field of diesel engine calibration and thermodynamic & combustion relevant knowledge
- a degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or mechatronics (FH / HTL)
- willingness to do business trips (1-3 weeks up to 5 times a year)
- very good knowledge of English (written and oral)
- experience in working with calibration tools (Concerto, INCA, Cameo, Creta, or comparable tools) and MS Office
- soft skills such as the ability to work in a team, self-discipline and a goal-oriented approach to work
- flexibility in terms of working in more than one project simultaneously
- confidence in communicating with all hierarchy levels
YOU HANDLE ...
- calibration of diesel engine control unit - Bosch CU
- base calibration, cold start, performance, emissions and non-standard conditions, calibration and commissioning of engine/ powertrain on engine testbeds and in vehicles
- optimization and testing in all climatic conditions (hot, cold, high altitude) - simulated and on-site
- calibration according to various emission legislations for passenger cars, heavy duty, non-road and off road purposes
- setup/usage of automatic test runs on testbed and implementation of offline calibration work flows
- planning and coordination of calibration tasks
- collaboration and clarification with customers and suppliers
- documentation and presentation of development work internally and externally (e.g. to customers)
Pursue your visions and ideas supported by a straight-forward company culture and flat hierarchies
Complete our multi-cultural, hands-on team consisting of experts and enthusiasts
Organize your work day as you prefer thanks to our flextime system
Take advantage of our programs for further education and benefit from state-of-the-art equipment
Apply now - we look forward to receiving your e-mail!
The minimum salary according to collective agreement is EUR 2.704,41. We guarantee a salary that is in line with market conditions and takes your personal qualifications and professional experience into consideration.
Not an Application Engineer?!
Talents are always welcome at STEYR MOTORS. Feel free to submit your CV and cover letter at any time.
STEYR MOTORS GmbH
Im Stadtgut B1
Phone: 0043 7252 222 - 0
Contact: Nina Schasching - Head of HR