Senior SAP MM/WM Functional Consultant
Apply now »
Date: Sep 12, 2017
Location: Penang, MY
Company: Celestica International Inc.
IT Application Advisor
Req ID: 742
State/Province: Bayan Lepas
- Work directly with users at all levels to implement projects and develop innovative solutions in accordance with client standards and architecture.
- Analyze business requirements and mapping of those to SAP best practice business processes and data models to meet client requirements effectively.
- Facilitate blueprinting session and create/update blueprint, functional and technical design documents.
- Configure SAP system to meet business requirements and works with other team to complete object development and testing.
- Knowledge and ability to design and develop test plans for executing unit, integration, system, data conversion or acceptance testing.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks with other team and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users.
- Perform production support activities (eg. break/fix, how to expertise, troubleshooting)..
- Incumbents would work within a multi-functional team to support end to end processes across multiple SAP instances and other platforms.
- Interaction with and support of customers, business, management teams in multiple regions.
- Sharing the knowledge with colleagues and provide leadership and coaching to new resources in the team.
- Perform project management role if require.
- Expert functional business process and SAP MM configuration/technical knowledge in the areas of Master Data, Production and Non-Production PR/PO, Blanket PO, PO Confirmation, Scheduling Agreement, PIR, SL, Quota, Release Strategy, Subcontract, ROP, Forecasting, IM, GR, GI, Scrap, Physical Inventory, Cycle Counting, Returns,Consignment Inventory, LIV, Material Valuation & Ledger, Batch, User Exits, etc.
- Expert functional business process and SAP WM configuration/technical knowledge in the areas of Master Data, Shelf Life, Batch, Automatic Transfer, TO, Replenishment, Picking/Putaway strategy, Physical, Inventory, Cycle Counting, RF Devices, Barcode, etc.
- Warehouse layout design and ECC-WMS integration.
- EDI standards for supplier related transactions
- In-depth knowledge of System design/development (technical specification for forms, reports, interfaces, data conversions, extensions/modifications and workflows)
- Extensive integration with other SAP modules (FI, SD, PP).
- Strong exposure to system integration via EDI/ALE/IDOC (eg. with supplier Portal)
- Experience in legacy ERP migration and data migration processes (eg. upload, validation, tools: LSMW, eCATT).
- Ability to drive functional requirements through user interviews, documentation analysis and process mapping.
- Ability to make evaluations & recommendations of alternatives (options, pros/cons & recommendations).
- Ability to size development and testing efforts and duration.
- Experienced in leading project and development team.
- Strong communication with varying levels of audiences both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication and problem resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of change management process.
- Time management and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Vertex Tax Solution and OpenText VIM Solution
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) is a US$5.6 billion global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver the most advanced design, engineering and manufacturing expertise for their highly sophisticated and complex products. From advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware solutions for the Cloud, at Celestica we manage the complexity for our customers and set the bar for quality and reliability in their markets. Our customer portfolio includes leaders in the enterprise computing, communications, aerospace and defense, industrial, smart energy, healthtech and semiconductor markets. Headquartered in Toronto, our global network spans 13 countries with 26,000 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Engineer, Cloud, Design Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Apply now »