Infineon Technologies Austria AG
Our sensors can be found in almost every car around the world. With more than 2.5 Billion sensors shipped, we are the No. 1 supplier for magnetic sensors to the automotive industry. The product line 'Integrated Sensors' in Villach has worldwide responsibility for magnetic sensors starting with the product idea until market launch.
Job ID: 21229
Start date: immediately
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
In your new role you will be responsible for:
• Definition of product-and chip-architecture
• Magnetic circuit concept and design, interface to package development
• Feasibility assessment and cost estimation
• Direct customer interaction
• Technical leadership within cross-functional team
• Definition of test / verification concepts
• Development of reference models (System C, Matlab,…)
• Patent review / IP investigations
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
• Master's degree or a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Physics
• Fluent English required, German desired
• Work experience of at least 3 years in semiconductor product development
• Knowledge in at least one of the following fields: analog or digital chip design, system-modeling e.g. in System C, magnetic design and simulations with FEM methods
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group I (www.feei.at/arbeitswelt/kv-tabellen-statistik/mindestloehne-und-gehaelter-2017). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
We are one of the few semiconductor manufacturers for automotive applications covering the most important applications in vehicles. With a broad product portfolio of microcontrollers, intelligent sensors, transmit and receive ICs for radio-frequency applications and radar as well as both discrete and integrated power semiconductors: powertrain, chassis and comfort electronics as well as driving safety applications. Coupled with a high-level of quality, this comprehensive range of products has made us a preferred partner for our customers for over 40 years. Our development strategy focuses on the integration of functionality and thus on semiconductor solutions with an excellent price-performance ratio. Thereby our technologies are contributing to a greener future by reducing fuel consumption, emissions and costs. And that's not all - we are also helping to improve safety and performance.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Mag. (FH) Wolfgang Simoner
LinkedIn Recruiter Profile