We are looking for a talented UI/UX DESIGNER who feels comfortable taking the lead in creating world-class online education products.
CANDENA revolutionizes online education. We are building the first platform of online study programs formally accredited by an EU government. With CANDENA students can finally study anywhere at any time and get a degree. Clients such as Deutsche Telekom AG, Goethe Institut, Bundesagentur für Arbeit, and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) are already using our multi-award-winning collaborative learning system.
You will be responsible for improving our existing platform in close collaboration with the product team. You will also help define the next wave of new ideas and solutions we plan to bring to the online education market. This will involve:
- Defining and implementing innovative solutions for our current product direction, visuals and experience.
- Creating new products from early concepts to highly detailed functional specifications and prototypes.
- Delivering sketches, mock-ups, user flows, wireframes that help us push our products to the next level.
- Supporting with ideas, opinions and user insight when it comes to questions of design, branding and product feature strategy, and turning them into meaningful experiences and intuitive interfaces.
- You have 3+ years of experience in UI/UX, Web or Visual Design, backed up by a strong portfolio
- A proven record of career success, including implemented features in software product design, interaction design, or user experience design.
- Working knowledge of responsive web and mobile applications across multiple platforms.
- You’re familiar with work in Sketch, Adobe Suite and prototyping tools (InVision, UXPin etc.).
- You have a basic understanding of frontend technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML), ideally first experience with working with Bootstrap.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus).
- Experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities.
What we offer
- You will have a real impact by seeing hundreds of thousands of learners from around the world grow and develop themselves on a platform that you shape.
- You will be given the freedom to develop your own ideas and turn them into reality.
- You will be working with a fun, talented and international team.
- You will receive fair compensation for your work.
- The position may lead to a Product Lead role in the company.
Preferred location is Bratislava, Vienna, or Berlin. If you are excited about changing the field of online education, send your CV & link to portfolio/portfolio in PDF to email@example.com.