TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Business Unit Automotive in Vienna we are looking for a
Build Engineer (m/f)
In this function you will support our Platform Development Group in providing the core build framework, tools and processes for continuous integration of software to our core customers in the automotive industry.
- Develop and maintain framework for continuous integration in the context of the TTTech autonomous driving projects:
- Automated builds
- Automated tests
- Static code analysis
- Tools to support integration workflow
- Develop and maintain release management tools (front-end / back-end)
- Create software release packages
- Guide the software release process
- Evaluate new tools and make sure used frameworks are state-of-the art
- Provide configuration management support to projects
- University degree in technical engineering (TU/FH, e.g. computer science, electronics)
- First experience with configuration management tools (SVN/GIT or similar) and build tools (e.g., Make, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Knowledge in programming (Python, C), Windows and Linux shell scripting Basic HTML
- Project Management experience is an advantage
- Interest in processes and their automation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to take over responsibility
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation
- Flexibility and solution-oriented working style are among your strengths
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities - choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 33,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0