Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset - your time - with us.
Junior Business Analyst (m/f)
We are looking for a recent graduate (or "almost" graduate who is already available on a full-time basis) to take their first career step with us! We are offering an excellent environment to learn and grow, there is room for your own ideas and "out-of-the-box thinking" is always welcome. Overall a great job experience!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating recurring and ad-hoc reports and calculations
- Liaising with department leaders to get additional information and discuss different possibilities (i.e. data cleaning, providing feedback on different possibilities)
- General data visualization
- Proactively looking for improvements in operational processes by collecting and analyzing data from our different information systems
- Summarizing information and trends, recommending technical requirements and specific initiatives
- Monitoring metrics to measure performance (such as sales cycles, customer services, marketing activities, profitability, etc.)
- Documenting processes
- Always focusing on how to effectively reach our strategic business objectives and increase efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Mathematics or related field
- Analytical thinking, knack for numbers and advanced Excel skills
- Comfortable with multiple data sources (understanding of data mining and how data are linked)
- Curious personality who wants to drive changes
- Problem solver attitude, not being scared when faced with new or apparently random tasks
- Ability to analyze, document and communicate complex business processes
- Strong communication skills, patience
- Business fluent in English, German skills are an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning
- English as the corporate language
- Flat hierarchy and an environment for individual growth
- An initial annual gross salary from EUR 27,000.--, which is negotiable depending on your professional qualification and experience
- Additional benefits such as food vouchers, sports-, team- and company events as well as healthcare activities
Sounds great? Ms. Sandra Pecha, BA is waiting for your online application (please upload a CV as well as a covering letter).
For more information visit our homepage www.emarsys.com or contact us:
1150 Wien | Märzstraße 1 | Tel.: +43 (0)1 478 20 80-0