AUSTRIACARD is a leading international card producer with a high growth potential. Our high-end products and services combine perfectly with our excellent relations to banks and public authorities.
For our Research and Development Department Team in Vienna, we are looking for an
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/W)
with high sense for innovation
In this role, you are developing a worldwide used Smart Card operating system. Main focus of the job is:.
- Software analysis, -design and -development for chip cards with high secure controller
- Development of the internal Austria Card Operating System (ACOS)
- Self-organized work within the assigned Software module
- Supporting the test team in system testing and error analysis
- Cooperation with Product Managmeent and Project Management
- Regular exchange with worldwide leading technology enterprises to promote future technologies in the Embedded area
- Participation in research and development projects with partners from economy and universities
- Technical education - university degree a/o higher technical school
(specialization in Informatics, Technical Physics, Electrical Engineering or similar)
- First work experience in software development of micro controllers
- Excellent knowledge in embeded programming
- Knowledge in the field of communications engineering as well as chip card know-how are an asset
- Interested to bring new technolgies into the market
- Very good English language skills
The salary of this position starts at EUR 38.000,00 gross per year. Any potential overpayment depend on professional experience and qualifications.
If you are a proactive person, always trying to think "out of the box" and interested in breaking new grounds in payment technologies, we are looking forward to your application documents - including cover letter, CV and certificates! Please apply via our Online application database.
Human Resources Management
1230 Vienna | Lamezanstrasse 4-8