We are currently searching for an innovative
BRAND AMPLIFIER (f/m)
with wide knowledge of marketing mix, to be a fundamental actor in a new chapter of our business.
Your challenging tasks:
You are solely responsible for managing a set of premium drinks brands in Austria. You will develop the local marketing plan, brand building activities for the portfolio through identifying the right events, influencers and sampling occasions, connecting with opinion leaders and executing the marketing plan through specialized local agency; Your role will also be instrumental in setting the framework for outlet vision and merchandising guidelines by channel;
- Develop of the I&G country marketing plan for several brands and make proposal on DME split per brand
- Scout relevant events per brand w/ geographical area as well as relevant Opinion leaders per brand and develop a targeted ambassador plan
- Lead key event and sampling executions & ensures optimal localization of brand material
- Contribute to the development of the total team by understanding key customer needs and new trends in the area
- Support the sales team in customer selection, sell-in and POS activation, POP material localization & development of locally relevant material as well as performance tracking and identification of growth opportunities;
- Share knowledge to peers and upwards while developing and delivering innovative and effective outlet activation solutions
- Ensure that activation opportunities are identified in cooperation with I&G outlet developer and that initiatives taken drive brand building and incremental performance
- Provide in-market insights and trends for next generation of products and share learnings on approach product performance
- Develop community network (opinion leaders, event organizers, agencies etc.) to ensure fast pick-up of new trends/community events etc.
- Management and tracking of the specialized, local agency for several brands within given budget
- Management of sampling pool to support key events and outlet activations & as well as Trade Budget per Brand (Agency DME & POP Material)
Your convincing profile:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Marketing (managing consumer lifestyle brand with a focus on marketing communication/consumer brand activation). Additional sales experience is a plus.
- Digital native with strong experience in influencer management, digital/social as well as events activation
- Ideally strong network in Vienna in startup, agency, event, young gastronomy scene.
- Excellent English and German skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and interest in premium environment
- Proven ability to identify trends and translate into immediate action as well as leverage as input for innovation pipeline
- Self-starter, hunger to win and with entrepreneurial mindset,
- Can do attitude, comfortable to challenge the status quo and try new things,
- Team player with positive attitude, yet comfortable working independently
- able to use consumer and customers' insights and observations to develop competitive advantage through innovative and compelling channel plans/activities/events
- Action oriented and result driven, high ability to influence with strong Communication skills (oral, written, presentations)
For this position, we offer an attractive, market-compatible salary that at least EUR 47.000,00 gross / year is (all-in; the collective agreement of the food and beverage industry) plus bonus. Depending on your qualifications and experience, there is a possibility of overpayment.
Are you interested in this position?
We are waiting for your application. Please apply on http://www.coca-colahellenic.at/Careers/.