Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset - your time - with us.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for bookkeeping and maintaining full set of books independently for Austria, Munich & Switzerland
- Responsible for providing and generating reports and transactional details to stakeholders
- Responsible for preparing VAT reporting for submission to tax authorities for Austria
- Liaise with Tax Consultants in Munich and Switzerland and to provide necessary information for accurate VAT reporting
- Working with Finance Controllers and Head of Finance Controlling to achieve proper closing procedures for Month/ Quarter and Year Ends
- Some element but minimal ad hoc support to Finance team in aspects of documentation and driving of processes
- Completed bookkeeping course equivalent to WIFI Bookkeeping Course Level 2. Certification examination is a plus but not a requirement
- Good command of business English (ability to read and understand invoices presented in English)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years practical bookkeeping experience, and of which at least 2 years having Complete Books exposure preferably in an International company
- Exhibits knowledge and experience in accrual based accounting, foreign currency transactions and simple leasing bookkeeping
- Experience in using sophisticated bookkeeping software, knowledge of using Oracle ERP or similar is an asset
- Competent in Excel- Pivot tables, formulae and V-Lookups
- Flexible and cooperative style of work, and understanding the need at times to work towards stringent reporting deadlines
- Demonstrable abilities to work both independently and as well as part of team
- Strong desire for "more" with focus towards self-development and proactive in learning and taking on new challenges
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals
- Social events held within the department and company-wide
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business
- An initial annual gross salary from EUR 31,000.--, which is negotiable depending on your professional qualification and experience
Sounds great? Elena Antonova (Talent Acquisition Partner) is looking forward to your online application.
For more information visit our homepage http://www.emarsys.com or contact us:
1150 Wien | Märzstraße 1 | Tel.: +43 (0)1 478 20 80-0