Junior or Intermediate Full Stack Developer - .NET / Angular (m/f)
If you are passionate about coding and currently looking for a new opportunity to advance your knowledge further - then look no more, we have everything that your development heart desires.
We are developing a system to launch games. You'll be joining an agile team of developers and testers, working on modern, full-stack web based applications.
- Involvement in the development lifecycle
- Work in an (agile) on-site team
- Participate in defining and improving requirements
- Take the time and constantly improve your technical knowledge
- Have fun with the team
- What makes us proud?
- Open source projects (https://github.com/Greentube)
- Newest stack in the company
- 1 year experience developing with an object oriented language (e.g. C#, Java)
- 1 year experience using one of the popular front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- General knowledge of data structures, architectural and design patterns
- Eager to expand your knowledge and learn from veterans
- OUR STACK:
- MongoDB, SQL Server, Redis, ASP.NET Core MVC, Angular 4, Ngrx, Typescript, Webpack, SCSS, Karma, Protractor
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 35.000,- for applicants with at least 1 year of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.