Head of Digital Service Center (m/w)
Together we are driving Austria forward.
We electrify, automate and digitize:
With our employees we achieve what is important.
Siemens Building Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture, installation and service of integrated building automation, security and life safety systems - operating worldwide through a direct network branches and value added partners to provide our customers with high quality, reliable and efficient buildings.
Digitalization provides us with a new opportunity to bring further value-add through performance analytics, remote and advisory services. To support growth and the introduction of next generation services, we are investing in a new Digital Service Center (DSC) and seeking an inspiring and visionary leader as head of this critical team.
The Digital Service Center will enable us to elevate the customer experience with new insights into building, system and service performance, and at the same time provide critical advanced information to support our on-site services teams to enhance the quality, speed and content of our services.
If you have the vision, energy and gravitas to drive our digital aspirations and if you are fascinated to work on standardization topics under all the grown European diversity, join our winning team at Siemens Building Technologies - apply for the role as Head of the Digital Service Center (DSC) (m/f) in Vienna.
In this position you will be responsible for the strategic development of the data analytics and the collaboration with the associated Advanced Service Centers (ASC) in Stockholm, Zürich and Paris. Your ability to fulfill the following pre-requisites will be paramount to your success and our market leadership in next generation services:
- Build and manage relationships with our extensive European field organization and key customers
- Build and lead a multi-disciplined team that systematically collects, analyzes and leverages big-data to support growth and innovation
- Perform all tasks according to SLAs agreed with internal and external organizations / stakeholders"
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead, manage, and oversee strategy and operations activities for the European DSC.
- Development and administration of a service center that transforms the way our company delivers services.
- Use big data and data analytics to execute services at the most productive level to increase customer satisfaction and profitability (e.g. predictive maintenance).
- Develop and implement an appropriate structure for the harmonized service processes.
- Develop and maintain personal contact with new and current customers at the executive level to maximize opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be representative of BT EU in sr. management working groups across Siemens.
- Ensure the optimization of customer interfaces, the understanding of local market needs and the domain know
- Drive the harmonization of the IT infrastructure also in conjunction with the migration of existing local service centers across Europe.
- Work closely together with our field service organization and enterprise business.
- Manage, support, and design the service delivery model, including delivery processes and platforms.
- Development and enhancement of a reporting system based on defined KPIs.
- Development and enhancement of a status and forecasting tool for continuous monitoring of contractual guarantee commitments.
- Sales support and the development of new business opportunities.
- Attract, develop, and retain talent to provide service delivery processes and platforms.
- Report to CEO of BT Europe.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Data Scientist, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent, MBA or advance degree preferred.
- Experiences in management and remote analytic center with preference related to facilities or industry.
- At least 10 years of successful professional/management experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Well-founded IT knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to interact with customers, sr. management and employees.
- Strong business affinity with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal.
- Experience in the practical implementation of energy efficiency projects.
- Strong process orientation.
- Fluency in English and German.
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 100.000,--. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Job ID: 276139
Art der Anstellung: FULLTIME