Cloud Technology Engineer (m/f)
Fascinated by cutting-edge cloud technologies? Loving new challenges? Interested in travelling to different tech hubs while having a local home base? Wanting to join an innovative company with a startup vibe and offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented Team.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today's digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it's the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world's leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence. The Linz office is the technical heart of Dynatrace and houses our tech leadership for our flagship product.
Your role in the team
- Learn and deal with a variety of technologies, such as container and cloud platforms (e.g. Docker, OpenStack, Google)
- Research and set up new technologies in our lab to drive and verify the successful integration with Dynatrace
- Work and engage with our partners and open source communities on ecosystem integrations
- Drive adoption of Dynatrace with customers and prospects
- Speak at top industry conferences and meetups to evangelize Dynatrace
- Master's degree in a technical study related to software
- Sound programming and scripting skills (Java/.NET, bash/python)
- Technical knowledge in any of the following areas:
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, rkt)
- Networking (SDN, network overlays)
- Configuration automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- Visionary and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Excellent English
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you want to drive visions and creative ideas.
- travelling to tech conferences and meetups is an attractive change for you.
- you like working independently and swapping ideas with your teammates.
- you appreciate team spirit and are looking forward to awesome team activities.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
- High Tech
- Public transportation & discount
- Mobile phone
- Table soccer