As one of the biggest banking groups in the CEE, we service 17mio customers. We understand the rapidly changing wishes of our customers. The key concepts being "digital and mobile banking"; here too we want to be on the cutting edge.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
UX Designer (m/f)
- Your commitment to design the user experience for mobile banking applications (iOS and Android)
- Create personas and user journeys based on user research as well as story maps based on epics and user stories
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Develop low / high fidelity prototypes (mockups, storyboards, wireframes)
- Work closely together with the creative designers and development team
- Excellent user experience and usability know-how
- 4-5 years professional experience in UX Design and Usability Engineering
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- Advanced practical experience in using Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Flinto, Zeplin, Marvel or similar mockup and wireframing tools
- Very good knowledge of the specifics and differences of each native mobile platform regarding usability
- Experience in conducting end user tests, expert reviews and in executing user researches and surveys
- Behavioural analytics knowledge
- Technical mobile application development skills are an asset
- Practical experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory).
- German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!