As one of the biggest banking groups in the CEE, we service 17mio customers. We understand the rapidly changing wishes of our customers. The key concepts being "digital and mobile banking"; here too we want to be on the cutting edge.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
Mobile Developer (m/f)
- Your commitment to develop professional, native banking applications (iOS or Android) in an international environment
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Support UX designers and creative designers to create an outstanding mobile user experience
- Support solution architects to define the software architecture
- Implement automated unit and device tests
- More than 3 years of experience in implementing native mobile applications either on iOS or Android
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- Excellent overview of the respective iOS/Android platform ecosystem (SDKs, libraries, frameworks and tools)
- Advanced experience with platform specific programming languages (e.g. Swift, Objective C; Java, Android SDK)
- Experience in implementing state of the art mobile UI/UX applications in cooperation with UX engineers and creative designers
- Experience with operational- and behavioural- analytics in the context of mobile applications (e.g. appsee, etc.)
- Good understanding of mobile related security-aspects
- Active experience with the respective app-submission process via Apple App Store / Google Play Store
- Experience with integration of REST-based APIs
- Practical experience with automated Unit- and UI-Testing in the context of mobile applications, preferably being also familiar with cloud-based test-automation solutions (e.g. Xamarin)
- Practical experience with state-of-the-art code versioning systems (e.g. Git) and repository management tools (e.g. Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory).
- German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!