Corporate Service Specialist Problem Management (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- detect the outcome of ticket reviews and Operation Manager inputs
- keep track of the problems, clarify and identify general problems within the service area
- prioritize investigations and diagnosis using internal resources to find root causes with solutions
- adress improvements for standards and create a known error record
- review the most important issues and address clear and structured improvements to the management
- are the interface to the service improvement and change management
- collect central questionnaires and generate reports of the configuration item
- organize and execute audits to ensure the required quality and report the outcome to architecture and the management
- support Solution Manager and Line Manager with questions regarding the configuration tools
- offer a minimum of 5 years experience in process, change, incident and problem management
- bring fundamental knowhow in ITIL v3 and experience in other QA areas like TQM or ISO 9000:2000
- are able to speak English and German fluently
- have strong communication skills in all levels of the organization
- possess motivation to improve automatization and standardization
- act self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently and work well in groups
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.600,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: