Customer Service Coordinator (m/w) - temporary position
Our client is a multinational medical technology company with more than 2.000 employees worldwide and market leader in its respective field. Known for its innovative products the company manufactures and supplies medical implants.
- Process orders and handle other service related requests of distributors and/or professional customers
- Provide support and education to customers, professionals and business partners
- Support marketing and sales activities as well as the improvement of the overall customer experience
- Support sales planning and analysis, financial / cash-flow process and clinical technical staff in the field
- Conduct and support projects and processes assigned by Customer Service Manager
- Supporting internal projects as well as close collaboration with sales staff is beneficial
- Defuse and resolve customer service inquiries in a timely, effective manner
- Ensure that communication is clear and proper action is taken while all internal processes are followed
- Minimum High School Diploma and successfully completed vocational qualification in business administration field or by secondary education
- Previous work experience in a service-orientated role is required, preferably in a global/multi-national company (ideally in life sciences/health care or pharma sector)
- Positive phone demeanor and proven ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications is essential
- Good computer skills in various software packages (ERP, CRM Systems, like, Oracle/SAP, Salesforce.com, web-based programs
- Outstanding English and fluent German skills are mandatory any CEE language is a plus
- Flexible and able to work under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and set personal deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and personal interaction skills
- Process-oriented, highly organized and able to carry out tasks constructively
For this position our client offers an attractive salary package starting from 30.000,00 EUR gross/p.a. plus variable compensation.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung unter Angabe der Referenznummer 12959/001. Ihre Bewerbung wird an Nina Lauer weitergeleitet.
Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.