Barracuda Networks offers industry-leading solutions for network security with focus on enterprise firewalling, content security and data storage, protection and disaster recovery. For the extension of our team we are currently looking for a talented
QA Engineer - Automation (m/f)
As a QA Engineer (m/f) you are challenging our firewall solution and the entire software development process with a focus on application performance measurement/testing. You are passionate about revealing well-hidden bugs and gaps in complex systems. Together with the software engineering team, you continuously improve our product in terms of performance, functionality and security and ensure the high quality standard that our customers expect. For that, you are involved in the entire development process, from the initial idea to release.
- Take part in the software development process of our Linux-based firewall as a QA expert
- Work on all aspects of software testing with a focus on application performance measurement/testing
- Test new and existing features in terms of performance, functionality and security
- Design and develop test sequences and automated test scripts
- Work with our ticketing system Jira
- IT/technical education and professional experience as a software tester or system administrator
- Strong know how in network technology/-security as well as very good Linux skills
- Experience with application performance measurement is a plus
- Experience with Python, Bash or other scripting languages
- Creativity and curiosity, willingness to learn and work in an international team
- Strong communication skills, including proficiency in English; German is a plus
- A challenging position with the possibility to work independently on various tasks
- A pleasant and international working environment, where you can develop yourself further
- Flexible working times and various benefits (e.g. sponsored food, fruits, drinks, gym membership, etc.)
Ready for Barracuda? We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 33.000,00. The actual salary will be determined based on your professional experience and qualifications.