Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 9.300 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful Corporate IT team at our Headquarters in Leoben, Austria we are looking for an
IT Service- and Project Manager (m/f)
- Responsibility for major IT-Services and Programs as Servicemanager
- Defining, implementing, communicating and improving service management processes based on industry best practices like ITIL
- Effective Projectmanagement of major IT-projects
- Corporate Processowner of AT&S Servicemanagement
- Defining Service Level Agreements between Business Units and IT Department
- Monitoring Service Level Agreements and managing and reporting on IT-Projects
- Interface between external Service Partners and internal IT-purchasing
- Working effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees and outside parties
- Graduate IT degree (from a University or other higher education institutes) or equivalent 2-3 years professional IT experience in an international corporate company
- Profound knowledge of Process Management and Service Delivery
- Excellent Project Management Skills (PMI or PMA Certificate preferable)
- Expertise in ITIL V3 and COBIT 5.0
- Strong customer orientation
- Intercultural awareness and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills as well as organizational talent
- Very good command of English
- Willingness to travel
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
- Career development possibilities in a multinational, dynamic company
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 43.025,- Euro.