Product Manager Web/ Mobile (m/f)
Currently we are looking for a (Technical) Product Owner Web / Mobile (m/f) to support our Product Management Team.
As a Product Owner for our Web and Mobile products, you will create and deliver innovative and engaging products and customer experiences. For this role, you will be working on our new products that we will be rolling out in new markets across multiple brands on all channels.
- Planning and managing the delivery of the features/products you are responsible for
- Collecting user requirements
- Preparing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development team
- Working with the team to prioritise user stories according to business value
- Working with our UX and UI designers (and other stakeholders as necessary) to define the customer experience and product specifications
- Verification of deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met
- Conducting release and resource planning
- Keeping the customer in mind during all development projects
- Keeping our delivery teams engaged and motivated
- A relevant academic degree; preferably technology and/or business related or equivalent working experience
- Proven experience as a product owner, project manager and/or business analyst
- Previous experience in an online environment (ideally online gaming)
- Passion for technology and thorough understanding of front-end development
- Comfortable and confident working with both the technical and commercial sides of an organization
- Ability to break down complex problems into solvable and easily understandable parts
- Ability to focus on problem solving in dynamic/agile environment
- Excellent planning and decision making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against potential gain
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing, German as a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence tools is a plus
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 56.000,- for applicants with at least 4 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH, is part of the NOVOMATIC Group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide. Greentube is the leading full-service provider in the online & mobile gaming sector and is a pioneer in the development and provision of state-of-the-art gaming solutions. Greentube focuses on casino and skill games, table games and video poker as well as Poker and Bingo. As an international and steadily growing company Greentube guarantees interesting insights into the gaming industry and a challenging, team-oriented working environment.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.