TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for a
Product Manager (m/f)
Autonomous Driving Software Platform
To enable autonomous driving, our leading customer Audi as well as other well-known partners trust in our experience and perfectly synchronized software and hardware solutions, which allow us to turn innovative ideas into series production reality. As we trust in the competences of our employees, you will be responsible for managing our Motion product offering, aiming to strengthen our market position in the automotive industry besides our technological leadership.
- Responsibility for the product life cycle, emphasizing the definition of the product strategy in accordance with our business strategy and market needs
- Defining and elaborating the product business case as well as the product definition and requirements management
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis, while preparing product roadmaps and organizing product support
- Driving products through all stages of development, starting from the concept to availability at our customers in alignment with other product managers and technology specialists
- Acting as a pro-active interface and valuable source of input for technical questions to our Key Account Managers, Project Managers, the Marketing and Logistics department
- Executing customer trainings, supporting trade-fairs and acting as direct contact to lead customers
- University degree in a technical field of study (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering, etc)
- Several years of experience in Automotive product management and/or ECU development
- Profound knowledge of embedded software development and experience with communication protocols (e.g. FlexRay, Ethernet, PCIe) as well as distributed real-time systems
- Experience with Automotive system architectures and ADAS applications as well as middleware solutions and AUTOSAR
- Knowledge in automotive quality- and safety- standards (ASPICE, ISO26262) is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action taking combined with the willingness to take over responsibility
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Excellent command of English
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities - choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 45,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0