ANDROID DEVELOPER (M/F)
Anyline is teaching your smartphone how to read: Offline data can easily be processed in real-time with our outstanding image processing technology. Customers like Red Bull Mobile, mySugr and big energy providers rely on our technology to create superior digital products for their consumers.
Since a big part of what makes Anyline special are the people, we place great importance on being an amazing team and finding people who share our company values.
We are looking for an Android Developer (m/f) to join our team in Vienna!
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Take ownership over our Android SDK
- Be responsible for our monthly Android releases
- Drive major architecture decisions for Android
- Design and implement new capabilities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Proven experience in Android development, especially with the Camera and Android Views
- Deep understanding of the Android Lifecycle and Asynchronous Programming
- Excellent knowledge in Java
- Basic understanding of JNI
- Some basic C++ knowledge
- Interest in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning
- Good English skills (German is a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER...
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- Work with a stellar team where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Young, autonomous company culture where every employee can change the future
- Exciting international projects
- Free drinks and coffee to keep you refreshed at work
- Team activities after work
- Chef's menu once a week
- Free cuddle with our office dog "Willi"
For this position, we offer an annual gross salary of 40.000EUR.
For more information, visit us http://www.anyline.io
We are looking forward for your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zirkusgasse 13/2B, 1020 Wien