We are developing market-leading turnkey wagering solutions for the modern sports betting industry, covering all sectors and distribution channels from retail to online products. Our 600 employees based in Vienna, Bremen, London, Malmö, Nicosia and Sofia build the foundation of our success and YOU can become part of it! Join Playtech BGT Sports (PBS), the powerhouse in sportsbetting, at our headquarter in Vienna as a:
Service Delivery Manager (m/f)
Role & Function
- Become the essential connection between our clients and the technologies that help them expand the size of their businesses and become more profitable.
- As a Delivery Manager at PBS, you will be the primary operational, commercial and technological contact for existing customers, being responsible for taking care of all of the customer's needs alongside with sales.
- A Delivery Manager's tasks include operational meetings with the customer, SLA management, coordination of PBS's service partners, escalation management and issue tracking within PBS's organisation.
- Next to that, the Delivery Manager focuses on upselling PBS's solutions, offering new features and releases to the customer, accepting additional customer requests and optimising the existing solutions and performance jointly with the customer.
- Furthermore this role is responsible for billing and claim management of existing customer contracts.
- Rollout Management
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduation from studies (Bachelor, Master or Postgraduate) or minimum 3 years of adequate work experience
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluency in written and spoken English & German
What we offer
- A pleasant and friendly work environment in a growing and dynamic company, operating on an international level
- Challenging tasks with innovative products
- Ongoing professional trainings on own initiative
- Minimum monthly salary pursuant to CBA is EUR 2,332,- gross (ST1/entry level)
- Of course, remuneration can be well above the stated minimum, depending on qualification and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Young and dynamic team
- Regular team events
- Discount on parking space, if required