JOB-0353222-01-01 Post Merger Integration Manager (m|w)
In order to drive integration projects, we are looking for a high-calibre
Post Merger Integration Manager (m|w)
Our client is an international, dynamic and leading production company of complex B2B products in several different business units, headquartered in Vienna and with production sites across more than 30 countries.
The company is a growing global player due to significant merger and acquisition activities, organic investment and internal efficiency improvements in the last few years. In order to consistently guarantee a smooth and efficient integration process of all acquired companies worldwide and to implement state-of-the-art practice, our client is looking for a high-calibre Post Merger Integration (PMI) Manager (f/m). The current incumbent has progressed to another role within the company.
The position is situated in the company HQ in Vienna and is directly reporting to the Head of Corporate Development.
Your New Role - Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage post merger integration projects (mostly production plants) across all Business Streams on a worldwide basis
- Support and closely cooperate with the Strategy & Business Development team during the M&A transaction process (Due Diligence, Signing, Closing) in order to prepare and facilitate the integration process
- Identify, prioritize and document issues for follow-up with the seller (e.g. warranty claims)
- Coordinate the integration process for all acquired companies, make sure they are successfully and smoothly integrated into the organization and culture, act as process owner for all integration activities
- Analyze the needs and requirements of each company for a successful integration
- Set up suitable PMI teams for each project, allocating resources from our client and the acquired company in the most efficient way
- Create processes and procedures to support communication to prevent issues from becoming problems, manage and maintain flow of communication with management and project teams
- Prepare periodic status reports and updates on all integration projects
- Present progress reports to the team and other project stakeholders
- Conduct formal reviews of completed project deliverables and ensure documentation for leverage in future integration projects
- Significantly contribute to the identification and quantification of project synergies, risks, and cost estimates
- Introduce a professional PMI project management system
Your Profile - Background and Personality:
- University degree in a technical, legal and/or economic discipline
- Around 5 years operational experience and proven track-record in international M&A projects as PMI Expert/Consultant/Project Leader/Principal in a reputable management consulting or private equity company
- Alternatively, profound experience in professional project management as Project Leader or in a comparable industrial position, leading and implementing worldwide PMI projects in an international production/manufacturing environment
- Experience in paper, packaging and/or FMCG is an advantage, but not a must
- More important is experience in a fast moving, competitive, cost-driven and complex B2B production/industrial environment with extensive M&A activities
- Strong interpersonal skills and intercultural experience as well as a talent in relationship building
- Strategic thinker with a balance between big-picture view and a strong drive to operationally implement changes
- Pro-active, results-focused, hands-on and entrepreneurial personality
- Hands-on personality, "just-do-it" mindset, willingness to take over responsibility
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to interact confidently with top management as well as ability to operate within operative production sites
- High intrinsic motivation and performance orientation, "overachiever", high level of perseverance
- Excellent leadership-skills, integrative leadership personality
The annual gross salary for this position will be around EUR 90.000,-, matching market conditions and depending on your skills and experience.
Join a successful, dynamically growing company with a highly professional and international team, a committed company culture and lots of room for active participation and personal development! Even if you are not actively looking for a change but find the offer interesting, contact us to find out more. Take the challenge and send your full application documents with indication of your salary expectations and reference No. 0353.222-01-01 to email@example.com.
Your application and documents will be handled in strict confidence.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH