We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 35 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 51 countries around the world. In addition to the world's leading Tax Free Shopping network, we've created awesome products like Currency Choice, a Dynamic Currency Conversion service enabling travellers to pay in their home currency when spending abroad. We work with over 300,000 stores around the world , helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. We also provide data and intelligence to help our merchant partners better understand the behaviour of travellers from around the globe. We're headquartered in Eysins, Switzerland, but with offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
Engineer IT Support
Nature and aim of the position
The holder of this position is responsible for supporting all Global Blue business applications assigned to the holder.
As part of the application support team the position cooperates with internal departments and external vendors to constantly improve the delivery of Global Blue's business applications.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Planning, deployment, configuration and operation of a BMC Remedy based IT service applications
- Planning, configuration and operation of the server structure needed for IT service applications
- Configuration and Operation of the end user self service portal
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support and troubleshooting for managed applications and infrastructure
- Planning and operation of our CMDB
- Planning and development of integration/automation solutions and process design for our CMDB
- Support and operation or reporting tools
- Creation and support for SLA, KPI and general purpose reports
- Developing, testing and troubleshooting customizations for BMC Remedy
- Developing, testing and troubleshooting automation and integration solutions
- Planning, creating and monitoring IT compliance concepts as technical owner of Tripwire Enterprise and Tripwire Log Center
- 2 years of experience in similar position
- English language - fluently written and spoken
- Strong experience with managing windows based server infrastructure
- Knowledge of networking and directory service protocols (DNS, load balancing, firewall, routing, active directory, etc.)
- Knowledge of managing apache/tomcat
- Knowledge of managing relational databases
- Experience with IT related reporting tools and solutions
- Knowledge of managing linux systems is an asset
- German language experience is an asset
- Experience with managing MS SQL Server is an asset
- Experience with planning and operation a CMDB is an asset
- Experience with SAP Business Objects is an asset
- Experience with managing a BMC Remedy based IT service applications including the following tools is an asset
- BMC Remedy
- BMC ITSM (Incident/Request/Problem/Change module)
- Atrium CMDB
- Atrium Integrator
- BMC ProactiveNet/Truesight
- Experience with Automation/Integration via Pentaho spoon is an asset
- Experience with planning, deployment and operation Tripwire Enterprise
- Experience with planning, deployment and operation Tripwire Log Center
- Experience with IT compliance and security monitoring
How to apply: Please send us your up-date English CV together with Motivation letter highlighting your suitability for the job as well as 2 List of References from you last employers.
Global Blue offers attractive, competitive and performance related compensation packages for all offered position, the individual package of fixed and variable parts are offered to the respective candidate on an individual level. Due to the legal regulation of federal Austrian law, Global Blue is obliged to state a mandatory minimum for this a position of 30.000 EUR.