About Vinci and Vinci Energies
Vinci is a global player in concessions and construction, employing more than 185,000 people in 100 countries. Our goal is to build a long-term value for our customers, shareholders, employees and partners, and for society at large.
Vinci Energies, a sub branch of Vinci, works in 21 European countries and 30 countries outside Europe, helping public authorities and business clients to roll out, equip, operate and optimise their energy, transport and communication infrastructure, industrial facilities and buildings. Its solutions support customers throughout the life cycle of the project, from engineering and execution to operation and maintenance.
Our office in Vienna is strictly devoted to the financial and controlling support of subsidiaries within the region Central Eastern Europe. Being a part of the team your interests will concentrate on local GAAP and IFRS financial and controlling reporting, together with budget fulfilment, result progress monitoring and knowledge sharing with accounting and financial staff from subsidiaries.
Who are we looking for?
If you are genuinely interested and experienced in the Accounting/Finance/Controlling area of business and want to further develop in this direction, don't hesitate to send us your application!
- Analysing of monthly and quarterly results, forecasts and budgets for several companies located in the region of Central and Eastern Europe
- Meeting reporting deadlines and assuring high quality of the reporting
- Working closely with subsidiaries to understand and follow-up deviations from budget and / or forecast
- Management reporting under IAS/IFRS and consolidation processes according to the internal guidelines (initial training and support are provided)
- Contribution to specific controlling and finance management projects i.e. yearly internal control
- All ad-hoc management accounting and controlling tasks required by CFO/the group
- Supporting the integration of newly acquired companies in the framework of the group
- Working closely with the team and proposing solutions to improve the work flow and processes - your opinion and contribution matters!
- Bachelor Master degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent education)
- Professional experience within finance, accounting & controlling or within auditing and related strong general understanding of finance/accounting
- High level of self-motivation, analytical skills, self-reliance and team spirit
- Fluent English oral & written skills, ready to work in English on day-to-day basis
- Other languages are highly beneficial (German, French, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian)
- Eager to work in international environment with proactive approach and good communication skills
- Previous experience with IAS/IFRS and financial controlling will be an advantage
- Excellent Excel & SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Ready to travel (on an occasional basis) and meet new people
- A challenging job position in the finance/controlling area on regional finance office level
- Work on interesting and challenging internal projects within the area of finance, accounting and controlling
- Training opportunities within the group as well as knowledge-sharing environment
- Possibility to grow within the group network
- Friendly team and good working spirit, work facilities and comfort of working in flat organizational structure with direct communication with colleagues and CFO
- Beneficial office location (Mariahilf, U3 Neubaugasse)
- Free drinks (coffee….) and fruits on every day basis as well as company breakfasts and lunches from time to time!
- Attractive gross salary depending on qualifications and professional experience
Should you be interested to join our team please provide us with your CV in English!
A cover letter is optional, but most welcome.