INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST (m/w)
Import / Export of Chemical Raw Materials for industrial customers at our Headquarter in Vienna Business Center
The competence and business of our privately owned and managed company is the world-wide import of chemical raw- and inter-mediate products and their marketing to customers all over Europe. Our head-quarters in Vienna/Austria built up a network of eight foreign offices and subsidiaries in Europe and Asia, relying on our own resources, with 60 excellent managers and employees in sales and sales-related positions.
You'll going to take the
challange in our
We are looking forward to get know you!
Contact for applicants:
Ms. Denise Göbel
1100 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 605 60
100% discretion is granted
Your task fields and responsibilities:
- active sale of chemical raw materials (of Asian or European origin) mainly to manufacturers of coatings, adhesives, floorings, polyurethane foam, rubber, polyester and epoxy resins
- ability to develop the market, researching of relevant customers and new development possibilities, analyzing the market for different raw materials - consequently approaching customers with highest potential
- Area Sales Managers support in their regions and in daily business
- order handling incl. adds, deletes and changes in the orders and in the deliveries
- post sale follow up
- communication with customers in case of logistics issues
- claims handling
- initiating and accomplishing sales projects
- your former experience in a similar position is preferred
- applicants from other industries or wholesale trade branches are welcome
- languages combination fluent: Spanish and English or German and English. Any other western European languages are welcome (i.e Italian)
- you are enthusiastic to learn about our industrial Chemical Products and to develop your product knowledge on the job
- you are highly customer oriented, flexible and you have team spirit
- you have a commercial or technical education
- a sales position in a demanding chemical business
- multicultural open working atmosphere
- "on the job" trainings and external seminars
- chance for "continuous development"
- social events and benefits (mineral water, fruit basket, coffee, terrace and the infrastructure of our business center with near shops & restaurants)
- salary indication min. EUR 25.000, depending on qualification and experience
We underlie the collective agreement for employees within trading enterprises in Austria, the min. salary for this position would be at EUR 1.597,00 monthly. You receive a market adequate overpayment.