Junior DevOps Engineer (m/f) for Elinvar
Elinvar offers an integrated solution for asset managers to digitize their offer - under their brand and in their corporate design. Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: uncomplicated and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect lot from ourselves too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
Already gained some first experience in the technical field? Keen to extend that knowledge in all DevOps related topics while working with senior colleagues on a highly complex product? Join us as Junior DevOps Engineer (m/f) for our office in Berlin.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Extend our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes
- Assist the integration of 3rd parties like custodians banks
- Constantly improve the security of the platform
- Finetune the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
- Enhance our highly accessible platform while using the latest technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Couchbase and Kafka
Our perfect match
- University degree or an equivalent education
- First experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience with Linux and scripting languages like BASH, Python
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- You advocate DevOps philosophy and emphasise effective communication and collaboration between engineering, product and operations
- You never stop learning and are particularly passionate about technology
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar's long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated - both in and out of the office
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Anwen from the Recruiting Team