So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Collateral Manager (50% part time) (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Collateral Management is part of the division Group Workout in Erste Group Bank. The mission of Collateral Management is to improve and harmonize the entire collateral management process within Erste Group. This includes development and maintenance of collateral management policies and collateral data models and their rollout as well as the operational collateral management for Holding and EGI.
- hold a university degree in finance, economics or business administration or you have passed a college for applied sciences (Fachhochschule) with focus in finance or business administration
- have prior experience in the banking sector
- offer good knowledge of credit business and credit procedures
- have strong analytic skills and you are interested to work with data
- are able to work under pressure and to manage multitask situations
- possess excellent English skills and basic German knowledge (you have to work with the IT-system in Holding which is mainly in German)
- support and monitor the implementation of collateral management processes in Holding and EGI
- develop, improve and maintain collateral management procedures
- prepare regular collateral reports
- act as operational collateral manager for Holding and EGI booked collateral (support business partners in Holding and EGI, perform internal controls of collateral data, monitor IT-changes in local collateral data base, etc.)
- cooperate with colleagues of the risk division in Erste Holding as well as with business units
- offer you the possibility to work in a team of well-skilled, dynamic experts as well as act in a field with increased attention
- offer you continuing education according to your individual skills
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR EUR 35.920,-- gross per year (on a fulltime basis) per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: 20 h
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: