A job like no other:
Junior Product Manager, Unit Multimodal Solutions SEE m/f.
Branch Office Multimodal Solutions, Location 1200 Wien, Taborstraße 95
As a provider of transport and logistics, we hold a leading position in the world. We support industry and trading in all logistics issues concerning the global exchange of goods. Whether by land, air or sea. In order to strengthen our team, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of
Junior Product Manager, Unit Multimodal Solutions SEE m/f, 40 hours/week (Position Available Immediately)
As Junior Product Manager you: * Develop customer specific rail and multimodal solutions
- Compile sales pipelines and marketing material
- Make a contribution to the development of new multimodal products
- Are responsible for data analysis as well as reporting and taking action with the results
- Set up high-quality presentations and material for external and internal high level meetings
- Prepare workshops and you are responsible for follow up tasks
- Take action in customer acquisition
- Bachelor's Degree or higher or at least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Fluent in English, basic knowledge in German
- Excellent command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communicatin skills with all leves of the organization and stakeholders
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable to multi-task and work under strong pressure in a fast paced, high energy and international environment
- The opportunity to work independently in a friendly and dedicated team
- Flexible working hours
- Varied and challenging tasks and assignments
- Continual further education and training through the DB Schenker Academy
- A secure job in an international corporation
The collective agreement covering the position described stipulates a minimum salary of EUR 24.007,20 (gross) per annum. An extra salary component that conforms to the current salary structure on the market will also be offered in line with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
You want to move the world? Then we look forward to your online application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Gritzner +43 5 7686 210 321.