So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Project Manager (m/f)
s IT Solutions AT Spardat GmbH is the IT solutions provider of Erste Bank und Sparkassen in Austria and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of IT solutions for banking. Furthermore, s IT Solutions Austria is in charge of data centre operations and the local technical service in Austria.
- professionally set-up and manage the projects/programs defining project/program targets (scope management) and find commitments with all parties/line management and all major stakeholders in general
- clarify roles and responsibilities within the project team
- provide clear direction for achieving expected goals and deliverables; performing professional project Marketin
- lead medium to large teams within a project and have performance accountability for assigned project(s)
- cooperate with other divisions in a professional manner
- deal with possible project discontinuities (risk and chance management)
- efficient communication structures (business partner, project team and environment)
- ideally offer a university degree or graduation from an institute of higher education
- bring previous work experience of at least 5 years in projects ideally in IT environments, therefrom at least 3 years as a project manager, a certification in standard project management methodology is beneficial
- dispose of good project management skills with proven practice in leading of IT projects of medium complexity, bring basic banking knowledge as well as the willingness and ability to lead teams
- are fluent in German and English, additional CEE languages are an asset
- offer good organisational skills, analytical skills as well as strong presentation and communication skills
- have a process and solution orientation, high customer orientation and the ability to resolve conflicting project interests
- provide you with the possibilty to deal with challenging projects with strategic significance in different business areas within a motivated and supporting team.
- give you the chance to work in a dynamic environment and to deal with different cultures and countries.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 39.600,-- gross annual income based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). A market competitive based salary is taken for granted.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna