Embedded Systems, C/C++ Software Developer (senior) (f/m)
Embedded Systems, C/C++ Developer (senior) in Vienna
We are looking for senior software developers, who would like to work on interesting projects with outstanding teams.
- Advanced technical education - university-level (Informatics or similar)
- Proven work experience in the field (min. 2 years)
- Distinguished C/C++ Developer and Expert for (embedded) Linux
- Familiar with Network-/Internet-Standards and ARM processors
- Experience with IP Networking, WLAN, Streaming, UPnP
- Experience with Agile Programming (scrum) is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Develop software solutions based on streaming platforms (internet services e.g. Spotify; Audio Engines e.g. GStreamer; GUI e.g. QT)
- Create concepts, implement them and validate new functions and features
- Work on customer projects and internal research projects (Multiroom-Systems, IoT, …)
What we offer:
- Growing company with extensive career advancement potential
- Team-oriented and informal work environment
- No routines, fast moving environment with challenging projects
- Collaboration with global leading technology companies
- Subsidized cafeteria, flexible working hours
- Starting from industry standard salary, depending on individual qualification and project size
- Office in Vienna
Send your CV / Resume (.pdf of word) to: email@example.com
Please state Your possibility to relocate and earliest possible starting date. Links to your online profiles are appreciated.
We'll put you in touch with this amazing team. Thank you for your time and interest in i5invest.