OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Delivery of accurate and solution-oriented legal advice on Austrian labor law and related Austrian legal issues
- Up-to-date monitoring of Austrian legal changes which have an effect on OMV and triggering resulting initiatives (actions, programmes, projects)
- Ensure that no legal issues occur based on all labor related contracts and documents
- Successful participation in and contribution to strategic HR projects
- Co-operate with the HR-BPs to identify Improvables and advise employee and Linemangers to bring them back to best performance
- Guide and manage separation processes with employees
- Create and implement all employee relations related practices, policies, procedures and strategies with the goal of promoting a positive culture and high employee performance
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure company's goals and objectives are in line with employee relations and human resources functions
- Master of Law with the main focus on Austrian (labour) law
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Austrian law or of progressive human resources Management
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make recommendations and apply creative solutions to concerns
- Experience in developing human resources guidelines
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and the ability to work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure organizational needs and goals are met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english and german
We offer you:
- Salary: EUR 70.994,14 all in, gross/per annum plus bonuses for local employment and depending on your experience even more. For international candidates, adequate and competitive international packages will be provided.
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
- This position is based on a local Austrian contract and limited to 3 years at the minimum
- Place of work: Vienna
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.