Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
2b!2b .NET Web Developer (m/f)
We have some amazing projects to offer. You'll build frontend web applications with us, for our sports betting products optimized for mobile and desktop clients. Our stack is built with AngularJS on top of an C# MVC application. We live in sprints and count in story points.
Interested? Please keep reading.
- Agile Software design and development of high-quality and high-traffic web applications
- Requirements engineering
- Support and consult product ideas from a technical perspective
- Collaborate with others to launch and operate software in production
- Troubleshoot and investigate problems and incidents
Your entrance ticket:
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering) or experience to compensate for it
- Experience building single page web applications
- Experience with HTML, CSS, XML is nice but HTML5, LESS and JSON are better
- Expertise in JS frameworks (Angular, React, Backbone…), but you can do it all in VanillaJS also
- Fluency in C# and usage of latest .Net framework
- Unit-testing frameworks
- You have some projects online? Cool, send us links
- If you are on Github, let us know
- Minimum salary of EUR 45.000,-- gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Dynamic international environment
- Enough power, memory and SSD storage for all your needs
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
Marxergasse 1B, 1030 Wien