HR Answers Trainee
Apply now » Apply now
Date: Nov 3, 2017
Location: Anderlecht, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our HR Answers team, based in our office in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: HR Answers Trainee.
Do you prize yourself on being trustworthy along with really well organized? We see you as a special ' trustganized ' person at UCB. This unique blend of talent means you are consistently structured and dependable in supporting improvements to patients' lives.
As a UCB 'trustganized' person and HR Answers Trainee you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Be the first point of contact for our European employees regarding all HR topics providing high-quality, timely and professional customer service.
- Be in contact by E-mail, phone, Skype (chat) and face-to-face to ensure that employees' questions, requests or issues are fully addressed and escalated if necessary, while providing regular updates on the status of each request.
- Manage expectations of customers and strive for customer satisfaction at all times.
- Build and maintain working knowledge of all HR processes and content to answer customers' questions and/or translate issues as necessary.
As a UCB 'trustganized' person and HR Answers Trainee you will contribute by:
- Recording and tracking all customer contacts in our CRM system and ensure timely follow-up on all requests.
- Escalating and following-up on complex requests to HR Operations, HR Services & Operations Partners, Centers of Expertise and external providers.
- Preparing, checking and distributing HR Communications for Europe.
- Working with the relevant HR Answers Portal colleagues to ensure it is updated.
- Actively using and updating the database of HR processes and content used to answer customers questions and improvements.
- Supporting our HR Specialists in daily activities and projects.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education , experience and skills:
- The desire for a first experience within Human Resources.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar (or equivalent through experience).
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch with very good French or English; all three is a plus.
- Experience and ease using Microsoft tools, especially Word and Excel.
- A customer-oriented mindset and behaviour; you communicate proactively and effectively to customers in the right way.
- The ability to set expectations and communicate results and status proactively.
- Ability to take ownership of resolving problems.
- Flexibility and availability to help where needed.
- Well organised: Ability to multitask and manage risks actively.
- Great first HR working experience in our international HR Team serving our employees in Europe.
- Work on our sites in Anderlecht & Braine l'Alleud.
- Six months trainee contract: Convention d'immersion professionnelle.
- Salary of 1.450 EUR gross.
- Start date: 1st December 2017.
To apply please go to http://www.ucb.com/careers .
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at http://www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Trainee, Database, CRM, HR, Entry Level, Technology, Human Resources
Apply now » Apply now