Our EMEA Power Distribution Division (PDD) Schrems Plant has an opening for a
Coordinator SCM and Operations
located in Schrems, Austria
Supports the Supply Chain Manager in successfully managing and optimization of all SCM related plant processes - Material Planning, Procurement Direct/Indirect Material, Production Planning, Logistics (Inbound and Outbound) - within Schrems Plant (AT) and Suchdol Plant (CZ).
Responsible for achieving the plant objectives DOH (Days On Hand) and OTD (On Time Delivery), as well all other plant related KPIs.
Contributes in developing plant SCM teams and executes SCM targets to drive customer satisfaction within division PDD and 3rd parties, continuous process improvement within SCM operations aligned with all other plant operations, drives Zero-Incident Culture, builds organizational capabilities and achieves financial performance (e.g. Cost Out Distribution Expenses and Materials) of both plants.
- Supports Supply Chain Manager in managing all SCM processes to continuously improve SCM performance and related KPIs (DOH, OTD, backorders).
- Provides sponsorship and support across all SCM processes. Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Provides feedback on performance indicators.
- Supports establishment of SCM objectives and goals aligned with PDD and plant strategies (Key Strategic Initiatives - KSI as well as Key Strategic Objectives - KSO) and provides direction to the SCM teams to reach defined KPIs.
- Supports effective leadership and communications. Improves organizations SCM capabilities. Manages internal and external customer/stakeholder expectations.
- Ensures Eaton processes are established within all SCM departments.
- Supports and drives achievement of SCM targets (e.g. Material Cost Out; process efficiency increase, etc.).
- Drives and executes continuous improvement within SCM operations.
- Acts as deputy of supply chain manager to all internal and external stakeholders.
- University degree in Logistics, Production Management and/or Supply Chain Management or Business Engineering
- 3+ years working experience in industrial business in similar function
- Fluent in German and English; Czech is an additional asset
- Solid knowledge and understanding of process and project management, methodologies and tools
- Solid knowledge of material flow and logistics systems analyses and optimization
- Solid knowledge of Lean and Continuous Improvement Tools
- Experienced in purchasing direct and indirect material; negotiations and contract management
- Solid knowledge of production processes, planning methods and tools
- SAP and Change Management knowledge
- Leadership and mentoring skills to develop team
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very good analytical, organizational skills and business acumen
- Operations Experience would be a plus
- Basics in Global Trade Management knowledge
- Interpersonal skills and the capability to lead and motivate people
- Negotiation skills (suppliers, forwarders, etc.)
- Thinking outside the box
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently - if you're determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you - then it's time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit http://www.Eaton.com/careers.