Head of Digital Business Unit Marketing (m/f)
Deutschsprachige Schweiz - Schweiz
Manager ohne Führungsverantwortung
We are looking for you as Head of Digital Business Unit Marketing (m/f). Join us and become part of our Digital Business Unit Team headquartered in Basel.
In this role you will act as a Member of the Straumann Digital Business Unit (DBU) Lead Team with professional execution of the Global Marketing activities within the Straumann Group. In this function you will report into the EVP of Digital Business Unit.
- Contribution to the overall commercial objectives of the DBU and the Straumann Group
- Represent Straumann DBU marketing activities across the Straumann organization and with external partners, customers, investors, etc.
- Provide reports, updates, presentations, and communications as needed for the DBU within the Straumann Group and with partner companies
- Responsible for the coordination of all DBU marketing and MarCom activities within the Straumann Group, partner companies, and external partnerships
- Responsible for the day to day internal marketing activities within the DBU
- Responsible for coordinating the marketing activities of wholly owned digital subsidiaries within the Straumann group in conjunction with the subsidiary's management
- Coordination with the DBU and partner company lead teams to create and maintain a comprehensive overview of all pricing, positioning, promotion strategy and tactics across the DBU portfolio
- Coordinate and maintain a competitive landscape overview across DBU products and services
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Customer Solution & Education organization, the Straumann Creative Agency, and the respective regional / country marketing organizations
- Perform customary personnel management activities as needed
- Preferably a Master in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience of commercial marketing, product management and preferably sales
- Preferable experience in dental industry and digital hardware or software
- International experience in launch planning and execution at global level
- Strong operational and project management skills
- Proficiency in English, Multilanguage skills is a plus
- Excellent commercial and business understanding
- Open-minded and outgoing personality, strong communication and presentation skills required
- Strong and creative team player with a high sense of accountability
- Passionate, enthusiastic, action and execution driven individual with entrepreneurial spirit
- A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission: #WeRockDentistry
- The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
- An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow - it's fun to work with us
- An attractive package - not only money
Katrin Kogler, Global Talent Acquisition Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system or send your application via E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an
Institut Straumann AG
Peter Merian-Weg 12
+41 61 965 11 11