Join us we're hiring!
As VoIP Systems Engineer you are the direct contact person for our clients, you will be responsible for technical support, engineering and network configurations as well as the entire deployment and training of the Sipwise system onsite.
You will train our costumers' technicians onsite in how to use our software. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the second level support and to communicate with our international customers. You will work in a team of experts as well as independentely in certain projects. You may be responsible for one or more customers.
The main focus lies in customer satisfaction, support and quick and effective problem solving.
- an international team with high technical expertise, company language English
- ambitious, challenging and self-responsible tasks
- International Projects
- Longterm perspective for experts and projectmanagers
- State of the art technical equipment
- We offer an attractive salary depending on your qualifications. (Due to regulatory reasons we advise you that the collective agreement stipulates the fixed annual salary starting at EUR 40,000 gross for this position).
Other Benefits @ Sipwise:
- further education
- language courses
- flexible working hours and mobile working
- cold & hot drinks, snacks & fruits, huge terrace
- You support our customers in terms of set-up and operation of voice telephony
- You deploy our system on the customer´s site and you respond to queries via our ticketing system
- You provide 2nd level support for and monitoring of customer projects
- You hold trainings for our international customers in German or English on the customer´s site
- You take on (extra paid) on-call services according to our agreement of max. 1 week/month
- Linux-Systemadministration skills
- fluent in English, spoken and written
- University degree in IT field or relevant work experience
- Experience in the VoIP (SIP protocol) field
- Networking knowledge
- SQL with focus on MySQL
- Knowledge in the field of planning, setting-up and operation of SIP-Appliances
- Experience with SIP-devices, IP- and Ethernet-networks is advantageous, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Bash, Perl and PHP is a plus, but not a requirement
The ideal candidate possesses:
- self-motivation and deep desire to learn
- time and project management skills, analysing capabilities
- organizational, and team collaboration skills
- has an independent and flexible working style
- likes international travels (up to two weeks per quarter)
You can expect the spirit of an expanding, well-funded and growing company within a dynamic market environment. We offer opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities within a work environment of international experts!
If you are looking for a demanding technical challenge with a lot of customer interaction, please send your application to: