Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 9500 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful Human Resources team in our Headquarter in Leoben, Austria, we are looking for a
HR Specialist Compensation & Benefits
- Key position in HR Compensation & Benefits Management and global HR projects, including yearly compensation review, budget and forecast cycles, job grading and benchmarking
- Establish and support the set-up of corporate C&B policies, rules and guidelines
- Continuous HR reporting and analysis (FTE, headcount, personnel costs)
- Internal and external C&B benchmarking
- Responsibility for C&B related projects and processes, continuous drive of C&B process automation and standardization
- Cooperation with AT&S locations worldwide as an advisor for compensation and crossboarder topics
- Close cooperation with Expatriate Management
- University or Higher College Degree in Business Administration or HR
- Minimum 3 years' experience in C&B Management in an international company, basic understanding in Payroll and Labor Law, Project Management experience
- Trustworthy personality with open communication skills and high intercultural awareness
- Analytical mind and structured work style
- Strong organizational skills, proactive and engaged attitude
- Very good computer literacy especially in SAP HR/OM and Excel
- Full English and German proficiency written and oral
- Personal and professional development in a multi-national, dynamic company
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the development of a growth company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum annual gross salary for this role is 38.900,- EUR.