Frontend Web Developer
Runtastic develops a continuously evolving portfolio of apps and online services to track fitness and health data. Together with adidas, we create exceptional experiences for our worldwide community. We work in a fun start-up environment and have team members from all over the world. As change makers, we share a passion for cutting-edge technology and the vision of making the world a healthier place.
Working as part of an agile team, you boost Runtastic.com as home of our health and fitness portfolio. You will be responsible for:
- Improving the visibility of our community and statistics by developing new features
- Collaborating with engineers, designers and product managers to create an engaging experience for millions of active users
- Developing with cutting-edge technology and contributing to the further technical development of your colleagues
- Experience in frontend development, including responsive/mobile websites
- Preferably, a degree in Computer Engineering or a related field (university or higher technical institute)
- Very good German and good English skills OR very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in beautiful Austria
And here's the fine print: The minimum salary is EUR 32,650 gross per year. But that is certainly the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.