So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees
Internship in Planning and Group Capital Management (m/f)
- are currently enrolled at a University / "Fachhochschule" and are close to finishing your studies
- have an academic focus on banking, economics, finance, controlling or business informatics
- work in a cooperative, team-oriented way and at the same time are able to carry out tasks self-dependently
- enjoy to work in a fast-paced environment and can work to tight deadlines
- act as a team player with a hands-on approach, have the willingness to learn and good communication skills
- will support experts in the team in carrying out their regular and ad-hoc activities such as report development and maintenance, creation of ad-hoc analyses, testing of solution adjustments, participation in international meetings etc.
- will collaborate with colleagues from many different disciplines and with different cultural backgrounds
- are highly proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point), experience in processing (e.g. SQL), analyzing and presenting large amounts of data is of advantage
- are fluent in English
- are a multi-cultural team with an excellent working atmosphere. You will get a comprehensive view on our bank, tapping into various different disciplines and topics, such as information management, costs & income, asset/liability management, risk and capital management or current & future performance of the company
- offer you an interesting internship for 6 months full-time starting from January 2018
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: