So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Data Governance (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Our unit works on the roles, processes, trainings and marketing campaigns to make Erste employees perceive data as the most valuable asset of Erste Group. Our main activities are in the area of collaboration and communication to make that happen.
- will support us in expanding and designing our group wide collaboration space which we are using cross - divisional and throughout many countries
- will support us with the preparation of materials, for the various multi-entity and cross-divisional meetings we are organizing
- will support us with various marketing campaigns (either for our intranet pages, our in form of videos for various events, or any kind of multimedia tools you would prefer)
- will support us in delivering reports, which will underpin our ideas and drive the strategy Forward
- would need basic understanding in data bases, programming, data analysis, web design, basic economic knowledge - preferably of the finance industry
- would be also a perfect match for our team in terms of a not usual banking education path like product innovation and design or similar
- high communication- and collaboration willingness would be a strong asset
- willingness to develop and discuss ideas within a team
- proficient in MS Office (esp. Outlook, Excel, Power Point), Atlassian products like Confluence or JIRA are an advantage, interest or experience in any kind of CMS preferable, multimedia Software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. are advantageous
- are fluent in English
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship in a multi-national environment with the opportunity to choose among a very broad spectrum of tasks, depending on your interest and capabilities for a minimum duration of 6 months
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: