So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Operations Infrastructure and Change management (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Operations Infrastructure and Change management is responsible for IT change- and application management of Holding Banking Operations and SWIFT operations for whole Erste Group.
- are close to finish your university degree
- demonstrate a basic awareness of project and process management methodologies and tools
- can organize project meetings and workshops (experiences in presentation preparation is an advantage)
- have interest in digitalization and innovation in the financial area
- will analyze the IT environment of our applications and its interfaces
- demonstrate a basic awareness of several IT Platforms (Unix, AIX, Solaris, zOS, zLinux, …), Databases (Oracle, DB2, …) and new technologies like block chain
- are flexible and able to work independently
- act as a team player with hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good analytical and communication skills
- are customer oriented and face new challenges
- are proficient in standard MS Office applications, Visio as plus
- are fluent in German and English
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Other
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: